Skin against the steel.
Sometimes I can be a odd person. I will walk a certain way, a certain step, a certain speed. I will think in a way that does not make sense when I go back over it. I will talk in a way that many will never understand. I go for certain feelings when I see them. I will always stick my hand in a bag of seeds or rice or beads or beans just because it is the best feeling that can be had as far as I know. I will always press my forehead against cold steal when I have a headache or when I am hot.
I will do these things because they are the human thing to do? Or I will do these things because I am less human than the rest of everyone elese. Sometimes. I don't feel welcome as part of our species.
I don't know that any of us do.
Maybe we should all just go back to not.
I will do these things because they are the human thing to do? Or I will do these things because I am less human than the rest of everyone elese. Sometimes. I don't feel welcome as part of our species.
I don't know that any of us do.
Maybe we should all just go back to not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home