Empty Water Bottle

A semi-personal account of the life and times of myself. I am not sure even I am ready for my honest opinion. We shall see where these things lead me. What I do when I get there, and how I respond once I write them.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Soda causes cancer.

I found this recent news article to be really pretty astonishing. I can't say for sure that I really enjoy the fact that it is true, and I also can't say for sure that I believe it is true at all. Why are we supposed to believe it? The only thing that it is is a hyped up journalist trying to squeeze something wonderful out of something that does not really matter at all.

I can tell you one thing. This is not going to change anyone's mind on whether or not to drink soda pop or not. There are those of us who wish only to drink what we feel our body needs, and there are those of us who feel that they can do whatever they want and they won't suffer the consequences.

Life is life. Drink your cancer juice. I suppose you think it is good for you just because it is diet.

Good luck.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bah. Tests and facts can prove anything if the scientists waste enough time. I don't care either way, really. I just drink my milk and water. Of course, water is a form of base acid, and milk (according to PETA) causes brittle bones.

    Sometimes, I hate people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home